HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Sorry IAMSUDBURY, but your views are just as legitimate as mine, I'm certainly not selling them. I'm thinking with you, not against you.

I deal with facts as much as possible, and build a possible scenario around them. I don't take giant leaps into negativity and undermining thoughts, if I did, I wouldn't be able to explain to myself why the hell I'm investing in this area in the first place. If you are so negative, and I'm that naive. Why are you in this anyway? And what are your remarks for? Are they just a warning?

Its very obvious we are screwed because all operations have stopped. This is clear. But next to the facts you choose to create stories which like mine are far from factual (ie. they have not been stated by Noront). But I believe that my thoughts are most likely closer to the truth, as they are some what more positive/realistic. I believe Noront is doing its best.

In the past Noront, has announced that it has launched its winter program. Why would they do differently this time around? One can go on into conspiracy theories and entertain yourself to sleep but the simplest thing we can conclude from this is that Noront probably had not started its drilling program in the first place. But operations (which could be anything), did continue. Then when First Nations set up the blockade, operations looked like they were going to continue, but then management decided... 'ok we think we need to see this blockade to the end before continuing with drilling' (as drilling is a clearer signal to the locals that Noront is not taking them seriously and really dont give a shit). Maybe the VP of aborignal communications said it was imperative to listen and respect what they are trying to acheive, for long term relational sustainence.

If you don't believe companies suspend their activities for any reason in Canada. Then look it up on google yourself. "suspends activities mining canada -noront" or "blockade mining canada". I'm sure there are some examples. RetiredRookie, did not ask for NR's about canada in specific, that is something you brought to the table.

First Nations actions? or of the sort:

http://oilsandstruth.org/first-nations-vow-occupy-eastern-ont-site-block-uranium-mining

http://www.minesandcommunities.org/article.php?a=9826

Who cares whether this is Northern Ontario or Mexico or Chile. A blockade is bad anywhere. But it should be taken seriously, and we are dealing with it. Nothing more can be said about the matter.

Can you keep your mind focused on reaching the stars, or are you obsessed with the moon which might stand in your way...? be patient with greed, you'll enjoy it more ;)

http://intercontinentalcry.org/report-details-free-entry-mining-conflicts-with-first-nations/

New Message
Please login to post a reply