HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Saturday Morning Ramblings...

posted on Jan 30, 2010 09:53AM

There are over 40 companies in the ROF......Not sure how many were drilling prior to Christmas but NOT was the only one ,I believe, to issue a NR that they were shutting down for Christmas... In January when NOT started drilling ,why did they not issue a NR to that affect that drilling has commenced again ?....... It may have helped the share price...On the Venture there were hundreds if not thousands drilling prior to to the the Holidays...How many had a NR about shutting down??The blockade is affecting everyone in the ROF...Did SPQ,KWG, etc .issue any NR about the Blockade?? I don't think so...On Friday a.m. according to IR everything is fine " business as usual"...Friday after the close, NOT is sending everyone home...All the other companies in the ROF are flying under the radar and NOT is shining the " spotlight " on its self...How come?? There is really nothing positive in these NR... There is something going on...What it is ,I don't know....Just hope it is not something sinister...Have a great weekend everyone..We shall see what is in the future for NOT..Regards....R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply