HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Minetheprofit, in a previous post you wrote the following:

"if there's manipulation on NOT's stock then we're all in trouble "

I reponded to this with a portion of an article on manipulation. The ending paragraph stated: If the manipulator wants you to desert the sinking ship, he suddenly becomes very guarded in his remarks about the company, isn't around to glowingly answer questions about the company and/or GETS issued very bad news about the company.'

RULE NUMBER ONE: ALL SHARP PRICE MOVEMENTS -- WHETHER UP OR DOWN -- ARE THE RESULT OF ONE OR MORE (USUALLY A GROUP OF) PROFESSIONALS MANIPULATING THE SHARE PRICE."

'This should explain why a mining company finds something good and "nothing happens" or the stock goes down.

If you carefully re-read the news releases since our price started declining and don't forget to carefully read the corporate presentations, especially the most recent one held in Vancouver...ask yourself one question. Do we have more or less of a deposit.? If you agree we have MORE than would you agree with the statement, " a mining stock finds something good and nothing happens or the stock goes down (Noront went down). If you agree than you agree we have been professionaly manipulated.

I remind you that you wrote:

"if there's manipulation on NOT's stock then we're all in trouble "

What exactly do you mean by trouble. It is you that is putting more fear into people. Not me.

I gave a text book explanation of what is happening. Fear occurs when you don't know the "why". Your choice of the word trouble, creates fear. Makes me think of when I was a kid. My mom would say, "you are in big trouble . Wait until your father gets home." I didn't know what would happen . That created fear.

I do not feel fear with the Noront price. I have done my DD. I have realized that the manipulators are out to take back what they sold to me because they have found it to be the real thing and want it back.

Your comment to me of :"

"The real question is who's greedy, the manipulators (who might be/are) manipulating the stock or you who want to see NOT continue rise in the stock when one this company is a speculative stock in nature and probably got ahead of itself?"

To this I respond with I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you feel this stock has gotten ahead of itself at 1.58 then why did you buy today?

Are you forgetting your post today of:

"You should be buying or the very least hold - stand up to these people and fight the power that be! take opportunity when its knocking on your door. Now that i'm in the game, I can't stand to loose money and if these guys want to drag it down so be it, I've got firepower and let's see who can stomach it - I know I can."

You write the above and you call me greedy? Are you kidding?

I have not told anyone to buy today. Unlike you.

I have stated my thoughts today and I continue to hold my shares. I don't find that greedy. I have provided a text book example of what I feel is happening to us which in my opinion helps to alleviate the fear. There is a comfort in knowing someone wants what you have. The deafening silence speaks volumes to me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply