HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I don't know man, you even say you want the SP at this level so you can buy more. I hate using the word manipulation, but your statements are sounding like it. If you wanna buy more, buy more, but please keep it to yourself. I think many here bought more today, but you don't here them talking about it, too much anyways.

I'm glad that you're buying. You're helping the cause. I think we are all smart enough investors here to know whether to buy or sell. Sssshhh, Storm, I didnt send you those PM's last night....Okay I asked a couple of people what they might do. But I didn't post anything to try and influence anyone else.

You however, did. And I take issue with that. I do not doubt your investor saavy or have any reason to doubt your personal wealth. But we've had too many people coming on here and telling us what we should do. I think most or all here know what to do.

I thank you for your insights and please keep posting, but without the investor advice.

Respectfully,

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply