HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Chief explains Ring of Fire protest.... Northern Miner

I do not think you or the airline you are defending are as straight as your name.

I was away in the Bahamas last week so missed all the fireworks. Had to do lots of catch up reading and get in touch with some sources to see what is really going on. From what I see from your post SS, you are condescending and arrogant and your version of the truth betrays your animosity for Noront.

Let's start with the airstrip near Esker camp that your competitors were putting into place. This air strip would of given them a leg up on your ex company. So you guys landed your Otter on it not once but twice. You knew it was not permitted yet but you still landed on it. You then not only bragged about it but posted it on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAWOsvSH1aA

and basically forced the ministry to shut it down and prevent your competition from getting a permit. These were very dirty tactics and if true as my source says it is, I can understand why Noront would not want to hire your company.

Your comments pertaining to Noront offering trinkets at Christmas and operating like 300 years ago is also way off base. Noront has given the FN a payment for drilling. I have heard this is a per feet of drilling payment that has resulted in serious money for the 1st nations.

If you want more contracts from NOT or any other company, put in competitive bids. From what I am hearing, your bids were significantly higher and resulted in others getting the contracts.

I do agree, as did my source that there are many layers here and it will take some time to resolve all these issues but personal agendas are making things appear more complicated than they really are.

As for the hiring of Chief Nolan and not a local FN, someone already answered this properly. They hired someone from outside that could serve to help negotiate in good faith. You cannot do this if you have a conflict of interest like anyone from the RoF FN would. Chief Nolan is a great man and will be needed and I am happy that Noront has hired him to help us in these delicate matters.

I expect the powers that be to keep pushing us down as the game is getting serious but I do agree with the Genuity report that this is only a temporary issue, one that NOT did not precipitate but will negotiate in good faith.

Good luck to all Noront faithfuls,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply