HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I got a chance to talk to Jeremy directly at Christmas and he told me back then that he was excited about the prospects of AT12-actually, in our short conversation, that is the only thing he talked about. I believe if we saw the actual results of AT12 as they stand right now, we would be dissapointed as we have such high expectations of 5%+ nickel. If they had a significant, company changing visual report from AT12, they would report such visual and this is why I believe it is not something that would impress us.

However, I believe that Jeremy knows there is something significant there and will be able to find it when they get back to drilling. We will need to be especially patient for the next few weeks as this blockade may last for a while and manipulators will use this to their advantage. I see it as a big buying opportunity myself. I believe we will see a run today based on this NR but I would be careful to buy on the run up as we will probably see some selling pressure once the initial run is done. The players which this company is full of will probably sell their traders and wait for a lower entry point. If you are not a player, just hold on to your shares, this blockade will pass and the next phase of drilling both at Eagle's nest and AT12 will support a much higher SP.

Good luck,

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply