HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Hello,

I will tell you about my conversations on Saturday when i was at the Beef and Bird(getten my drink on) at porketta bingo.

I have a cousin he like 55, actually i thinks it my mothers cousin, i don't know maybe i'm not even related, but i know of him all my life,he is family somewhat.He is management at VALE.He told me mid january the smelter or furnace or whatever would be partially opened and that management would be running it.They were talking safety courses and everything.He started to get to what he thinks is going on, Then WHAM!!!I won a pound of porketta.Half in the bag i ran to the chick gave her my cards, grabbed my meat and fled for a corner.I didn't even remember the conversation really until you asked me that question.

Anyway i will try and get ahold of him,and see whats going on.People say retail is hurting in thecity of Sudbury due to that strike.I still can't get damm parking at costco on Saturday to bring my kids there to buy a freaking toy.(i buy my son a toy as often as possible cause he is 2 years old and freaking nutts).

Vale Inco should learn how to negotiate from Xstrata.

Oh ya i also hear that VALE INCO bought out ANMAR.I think ANMAR does their maintenance on shut down in the summer,maybe other things too.Still waiting to confirm this though.

Take care

New Message
Please login to post a reply