HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Feb 02, 2010 04:09PM

Genuity makes an interesting observation with respect to hole 73, as follows:

"Hole 73 intersected a 59.8-metre mineralized interval, but the massive sulphide interval was not broken out."

This hole has a pretty good average grade for NI @ 1.70....but, also for Pt and Pd @ 1.45 g/ton and 3.73 g/ton respectively over 59.8 m. I wonder if there may have been a massive sulphide section within that 59.8 m....or a narrow section very high in Pt and Pd

It's little things like that.....that could make a difference

And...interesting that Genuity have a $3.50 target with a buy....and they sell a bunch over 2 days with no buys whatsoever.....and ...well, I guess that's legal....is that legal? I mean, even looking at that from an ethical standpoint....and not just one report.....two reports. One before the assay results and another after....with good grades and all....and they didn't change their target... $3.50 both times (sounds like someone got a little lazy)....and the stock price is in the $1.50's....that's more then a double. And they're selling .....and....they're not buying.

And their target is $3.50...and they recommend it as a buy.

Ok...let's quote them "our target price of $3.50. We continue to recommend NOT as a BUY"

And they are selling.....and not buying.....is that ethical? Does anyone know if there's some legal issues there? Cause....if there's no law against that....well, there should be....somewhere in a book of ethics or something (maybe the bible).....something like; thou shalt not have a fork tongue that tell unto others to do one thing while yeh not do (I'm going to have to work on the wording there)

Anyways, if I was wrting the laws (or the bible)...and there was no law against that...I would make one....cause that's just wrong. I can say that eh? That something is wrong?

My standard clause...blah blah....this is just my opinion (in case I might have offended someone)

New Message
Please login to post a reply