HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Post FWR debacle the Blockade's providing the perfect opp for more..............

lol. worked underneath a Sikorsky skycrane a couple of summers in the Monashee mountains.

My point is politics aside that if NOT wanted..let me refrase that...needed to get it done a non functioning ice runway would not be a hold up.

It's obvious that until the smaller airline outfits size up thier freight capabilities they'll always find themselves on the short end of the stick.

There's no reason given the state of affairs in the Ring that they should not have by now leased a larger method of fixed wing to accomodate the companies they look to provide services too. Simply put they are behing the 8 ball, all comes down to proper evaluation of needs and from where i sit they've missed the ball 2 years running.

Wasted drill time in the winter is Premium expensive wasted time. Srings on the way , and times tickin. get em in Wes, any way you can.

New Message
Please login to post a reply