HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Things I have noticed

posted on Feb 03, 2010 02:54PM

(1) Fwr hit a triple bottom in the mid 20ish cent range 3 times.

If you look at a chart from Mid July of last year to third quarter of September of last year you will see this.

I had noticed RBC, Dundee, BMO, Anon bringing the price down many times.

Shortly after the triple bottom there was the following announcement from Noront:

Oct. 5 Noront formally stated they were offering .395 cents per share for freewest a 51% premium based on a 30 day weighted average.

(2) Noront had seen it's 3rd bottom in the 1.50 range.

Cibc (Freewest adviser) , Cliff's connected has been bringing the Noront price down.

Suddenly a fund in the Genuity umbrella gets a sell signal, could have been easily orchestrated.

Remember my posts regarding CI Capital a while back.

Here are three of them below.

Posted : Jan. 4, 2010

442,830 shares were traded today.

CI Capital bought 110,300 shares and sold 103,900 shares. They played with 25% of the traded shares. What is this Park Avenue, New York based company doing here?

CI Capital&CIBC

posted on Jan 05, 10 02:06PM

An effort being made to bring price down by these characters.

At 1:13 to 1:18 Cibc does the following SELLS AT PRICE OF 2.01

sells 1300 shares

sells 1000 shares

sells 2000 shares

sells 500 shares

sells 1200 shares

sells 6000 shares

sells 800 shares

sells 200 shares

AT 1:37 CI Capital (the Park Ave, New York company) does the following Selling at 2.01

sell 2800 shares

sell 2200 shares

sell 5000 shares

sell 3000 shares

sell 5000 shares

Followed by

CROSS 100,000 shares

From their website:

CI Capital Partners (formerly Caxton-Iseman Capital) is a leading private equity investment firm specializing in leveraged buyouts of middle-market companies located primarily in North America. The firm was founded in 1993 to invest private capital on behalf of Caxton Associates, a New York investment management firm. Our heritage has shaped a unique culture built around long-term equity investments and high integrity.

Since its inception, the Firm’s investment activities have been managed by Frederick Iseman and Steven Lefkowitz who have invested together for 15 years. The CI Capital senior investment professionals consist of Frederick Iseman, Steven Lefkowitz, Timothy Hall , Thomas Ritchie, and Joost Thesseling who have worked together as a team for a combined 49 years at CI Capital.....

Our investment criteria have been developed and refined since the inception of our firm more than 15 years ago. CI Capital Partners invests in companies that can achieve superior rates of return over a reasonable investment horizon. We generally seek to invest between $50 and $100 million of equity capital per transaction.

We are seeking to acquire companies in stable industries with consolidation potential, with particular interest and experience in the following industries.....

posted on Jan 05, 10 03:27PM

Iamsudbary you write:

"An effort being made to bring price down by these characters."

Why do you think?"

I can only think of accumulation of the stock at a better price.

CIBC sold at 2.01 and then started buying at 2.00. Who is CI Capital working with?Maybe CIBC. What is CI Capital doing? Yesterday they traded 25% of the traded shares.They bought almost the same amount they sold. This afternoon they were selling the stock along side with CIBC and then did a cross trade of 100,000 shares. ARe they accumulating for someone like Cliff's for instance? I don't know the answer.

I don't know if any of you are thinking the same thing but are you suspecting an offer from Cliff's very soon? Worded similarly to the one Noront gave FWR?.

New Message
Please login to post a reply