HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

dont understand

posted on Feb 03, 2010 03:19PM
What i can,t understand is when ask about a TSX listing,and there have been many people that has ask ,including myself ,the answer is !! always !!! the same we cant can,t talk about that .now the only reason ( that i understand )that they can not talk about it is that they have applied ,so Approx 18 monts give or take ,since this question was ask,and we still get the same answer ,i not sure exactly how long it takes ,but If they have applied it seems to be taken a very long time ,and If they haven't then why not just come out and say so ,very frustrating ,the new board wanted are trust ,some gave it some ,din.t i have given these new guys plenty of time to get there game plan together,and up to this point i am anything but impressed,so the next time they are looking for retails help ( i.e. the FWR fiasco )I know what side of the that i shall be sitting,this is just my op ion ,and no iam not bashing or pumping or any of the other 100 conspiracy reasons there are floating around this board ,iam just 1 guy that is stating what i feel ,p.s. i have been in this for a very long time ,iam getting tired ,to much money out there just waiting to be made ,good luck . bushmills
New Message
Please login to post a reply