HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Windfall Lake Gold Deposit Shows New Areas of Wide Gold Mineralization.."

Hi Don

Along with many others, I bought NOT stock because of Windfall! Richard felt that there was great gold potential there, but the new BOD that dismissed Richard, quickly dismissed the gold prospects at Windfall, saying that it was too dispersed to mine, and sold it off.

BTW, Joanne Jobin told me in our last conversation that they do not read or acknowledge Agoracom posts because her firm handles NOT's public relations!

A little arrogant indeed, but more to the point...does anyone know why NOT's price is plummeting continuously?! Sure gold is dropping, and cycles are cycling, and Native talks are just underway, and Genuity sells when it advises to buy, etc. etc . But we know all this. Any new perception as to why this selling fiasco continues?

WES needs to address the situation promptly, and be far more positive and strong in his remarks.

If Management doesn't read our posts, anyone know how we can get WES' attention, or is it a hopeless cause due to the Hedge Fund controllers?

Jacki

New Message
Please login to post a reply