HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What a load...

posted on Feb 04, 2010 09:16PM

of crap.

Haven't posted of late and have only on occasion checked in to see what's going on.

Gotta tell ya, I am perplexed as to what the game is. To the point of saying WTF.

During the FWR fiasco, I had speculated publicly here on this forum that NOT would be successful in their intention (whatever that intent would be). Unbeknownst to me at that time, I was apparently right. NOT succeeded in smoking out Cliffs. In hindsight, I do not think that NOT ever thought that their bid for FWR would have any chance at being successful but they sure played their cards right. They released a plethora of good news (with a few planned hiccups) likely knowing that it would get lost in the failed FWR bid. Their planned negativity campain was hatched. I don't have to go into any details here as most of you are all too aware. For the record, Milsy1 will offer no further speculation here on this forum.

If there any here who do not think that our BoD is in bed with the instos and hedgies, you gotta give your head a shake. Quite frankly, they might be bed with them but it is us retail who are getting rogered!

Can you tell I'm a little disillusioned over here? Gotta say though I am certainly not selling at this ridiculous S/P. (FWR was valued at $220MM and our market cap now is $20MM north of this - who said chromite was worthless) Hope somebody of influence might be reading this post because I want you to know, you can have all my shares. You just have to show me that you really want them. This is where unfortunately I have to say R.I.P. crazydik. To each their own guys and gals.

It is a real shame because we are owners of a company that does have great promise but it is being stymied by our Bod's relationships and agenda. I still believe in this story but not so much the storytellers.

On a parting note, it is my understanding that when drilling stopped (which was on the Monday of the same week when JJ said the drills were turning on the Friday of the same week???) the core was still in ore at depth.

Happy belated holiday season everyone!

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply