HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Kii-sha-manitou

posted on Feb 05, 2010 07:38PM

It is with some regret that I post my very first thoughts as I have been a lurker on this board for some time but never intended to join AC until today. I am happiest when left alone, no kidding. Just used the board chatter to glean information that helps me keep up with my initial purchase back in "07. Yes before hole #5. Before the proxy. After RN until now and until the manitou come home. So I chose my username accordingly, I'll be the greedy one. All these shares aren't for sale including the ones I added to the pile this week.

My title refers to the view point the FN have about the ROF and their beliefs ( the treasures the kii-sha-manitou deposited in the ROF after being instructed by the creator.) Fascinating stuff look it up for enjoyable reading while we wait for dust to settle on the blockade story and get back to drilling. This is the hiccup we have all been waiting for, you know when things are bleek and you feel queezy about holding any longer, a major investor has purpotedly sold off, yada yada. It is my belief the script is nearing the point where market entities are just about done accumulating and we get the okay to move forward again. There is much that you or I do not know about that goes on in that little hedgie control room, you know the one that's right behind Wes's office.

So if you can't buy know 2 things. The fundamentals have not changed in fact they have gotten better. This will be a mine and your returns will be in the many multiples.

Just thought you needed a good old NOT pump as I have not seen one in some time.

GO NOT and here's why.... your rumour fit for a king (in the ring). In short a buddy I know works for Bechtel who consults with a buddy at AECOM who managed to reveal only bits of what he knew, re: the development and purposed intentions of taking this project to mining status and let's just , "some really nice things" about our little orphan pod, the one they call AT-12. A geo got a little too "perky" when discussing this anomoly with him and indicated the ongoing exploration (drilling) there was very much merited. No wonder they left a drill or two up there, eh?

Hold tight or trade right.

What made me post? Why join today?

Because Herb even feels like puking and crazydik has even been awake lately. This to me means we are at a measurable bottom emotionally and close if not in SP too. Just where they want us retail types before they take our wallets or right about. So when I came across this whisper of good news, I thought to share it, hoping it might act as an emotional antacid of sorts a to few of the long time posters here. You know who you are, I do to. And lurking can even help you identify the traders, bashers and other types posting here. But this is for you HOLDERS.

The FN know the arrow will launch hard with the wind behind it, so they choose to be part of this story. You should know this to be true. Have patience my friends there is no question this is the real deal. Your brains should be overiding your guts if you can call yourself a "good" investor.

That's now more of a post than I cared to make. Now that I'm officially a board member, you may not see another post from me anytime soon. At least now I have the option to ignore.

And for you habitual posters, you know who you are, don't you have lives? How can you post so..... constantly... give it a break.... invest or own... no complaining...we don't want to hear it. We come to the NOT board for news and to the other junior boards for insight. There are lots of opportunities in thousands of other stocks, this is one that I believe in.

Thanks for all your future good posts, I look forward to reading them and joining you all at that beach party someday. Because then I won't want to be left alone and lurking. Just partying!

God Bless you Herb and take a deep breath of that cold air. Crazy go back to bed until we reach development stage in 2014. Unless the script ends with the $10 buy out from a major, and we don't get our mine, tsx listing or other wish list items. Transperency and regulation are things to dream of.

And most importantly leave me, with my shares alone. Not investment advice of any kind offered. Just positive vibrations.

Sincerely,

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply