HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Don, it is you, and you alone, that are unreasonable. You have been spouting nonsense all over these boards for far too long. If I had the ability to ban you, I would.

There is no truth to any of the rumours you now seek to spread. Shame on you.

There is no comparison between my hope that this stock reaches $20.00 and your nonsense. Let me try to explain in terms simple enough for you to understand.

Over the last two to three years this area in the James Bay Lowlands has seen a virtual explosion in exploration, with more and more significant mineralization being discovered. It is now being touted by some of our politicians as one of the hotest explorations areas of the world, and at this point, a major producer, Cliffs, has taken a nice big position there.

There is no doubt in my mind that with this type of progression, this area will be the next major producing mining camp in Canada, with development of infrastructure, towns, etc. Already we know that a railway is being considered and likely planned.

The issue with the FN is simply an expected hurdle along the road. This will be worked out and the projects will continue.

$20.00 as an eventual outcome. with time, as I have always emphasized, is certainly in the ballpark if all continues to go as it is. In fact, it may be a modest target.

Clear enough for you?

Good.

Now go poison someone else's well. Loved the work you did at FWR. That really worked out well for you!

Wake me up at $20.00

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply