HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Tribute Is Drilling....I disagree with the special treatment
obg
Feb 18, 2010 06:57PM

You know what. What a hard nut. I actually agree with you. No one seems to know how to make things better. The scar is so deep and complete. We almost annihilated a race of people. Their resilience is staggering in the face of what they have endured.

As a community nurse, I visited the reservation here many times, the Sally Ann many times, and these people have a gentle soul by their very teachings. They can and do become friends with some white folk. I took many courses at University with them, and they are delightful, intelligent and often disturbing. We are light years from understanding and making true friendships.

But start we must. We must allow the healing on their terms like it or not, and hope in the light of the true they respond over time to us with the faith that they possess.

Snezz, the land is pristine. And we can afford what they want. I just don't have any more words. But, trust is what we have to give them, over and over, and it is that that will heal what needs to be healed.

Respectfully,

vermillion

Feb 21, 2010 04:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply