HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I did not imply, or at least it was not my intention to imply that they would work together. There is a partnership between FN and the helicopter company that formed Great Slaves and they need to work together, to come up with the right load capacities that Noront needs and provide these at a price that is competive with Matrix.

I can understand that they do not like Matrix, no one likes competition but they need to learn from their competition if they want to compete with them. There will be huge money spent for years and years up there in the RoF. It is worth it to learn how to compete with these bigger companies. They may have some advantages like a better fleet of planes and helicopters but the natives have advantages of their own and if everything was even between them, I bet Noront would use FN before Matrix but that is just me thinking out loud.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply