HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Seriously!!!!! Who owns the land? Do the First Nations own the land? Do the mining companies own the land??? Does Robert Friedland or Warren Buffet own the land???

NO. The government owns the "land". That's right, you couldn't get an out of work, 3 legged, half blind, over the hill MOOSE to give you two turds for that moose pasture prior to someone finding some Metals in the ground???

Here is my problem... Who went out of their way to find out what was out there "under" that muskeg? Did the First Nations go out there? Did they have access to equipment to go out there and look to see what is under that rock? I believe that they could easily get any grants that they wanted to to get the equipment to go exploring... just like the Oak Lake First Nations Reserve was given an insane amount of money to begin "ranching" about 20 years ago... did I say insane??? They paid over $100,000 for the bull alone, not to mention all the barn material and cows etc. to get started. So, what happened in that first year? Nobody wanted to go out in the minus 35 degree weather and feed the animals so they got hungry and broke out of the corrals... Guess what happened to those high priced cattle when they wandered onto people's yards looking for food... right, they BECAME food themselves.

So, what is my point? If the First Nations think that these mining companies should "GIVE THEM" this or that, I think that they should seriously consider going into business and "MAKING" their money and not stand there with their cardboard signs "DEMANDING" their money!!!

I think that the opportunities out there for our First Nations peoples are just as good as anyone else's opportunities... perhaps even better in some situations. If you were one of the mining companies looking at mining this area, would you rather employ those who have "forced" their way into these jobs, or those who have decided to work hard and show these mining companies that they are "capable" of doing these jobs? Seriously, what if this was YOUR company? Who would YOU hire???

Stop this nonsense, prove up this area and get in line for some jobs already. That's the way everyone wins... I work with some First Nations people within Manitoba Hydro and they are first class people! And I'll tell you what... they know how to WORK, I'll tell you.

Enough is enough. Let's all get to work and make this WORK already!!!

A disgruntled shareholder (who isn't giving away his shares, even though all you out there are trying to make me mad and go away...).

Herb :-{

New Message
Please login to post a reply