HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

hey Sum,

Not sure if you were just trying to illustrate your point on things but I for one support Crazytrade's decision to buy on these down times. Maybe it's just me but he just bought lower than his average which brings his average down...call me crazy but isn't that what we're all trying to accomplish.

I get that you're saying that sometimes it's better to abandon ship (shares), rather than sink. ..or be like the willow tree and bend with the wind (analogy to that flexibility you alluded to). Maybe Crazy's plan is more in line with my way of thinking though and he's standing his ground... more like the oak tree not bending in the wind. When it comes down to it whose house will stand stronger the one made of willow or the one built of oak.

It's all our own methods of comfort that get us through... if your're scared you're not making money "today" sell...bend like the willow.

If you're confident that this company is going places and are willing to take the ride...(and any ride comes with bumps and hills) then join me in supporting what I think is going to end up being one of the hottest tickets around. May take more time than some of us are comfortable with but I'm in for long haul.

Get your ticket?

Anasoceles

New Message
Please login to post a reply