HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Interesting conversation......

posted on Mar 01, 2010 07:52PM

Had an interesting conversation with a gentleman that I met a a social function this past weekend...He told me that he worked for one of the the " Houses" that we see on the daily post from Irish... Eventually, I got the talk around to the ROF and eventually to NOT...He had never heard of the ROF nor NOT...I mentioned other companies in the ROF but to no avail...All foreign to him....He asked me what exchange they were on....I told him ,on the Venture...His response was that they " do not pay too much attention to what is going on at the Venture" ....Now, is that not a reason to get NOT on the Toronto exchange??During the proxy battle, the dissidents used that as one of the reasons for going after RN...If RN was tardy in getting a listing ,than the same can be said for this BOD....The person I was talking with gave me his business card but I did not look at it till to day...Title...Vice president...Institutional Trading Supervisor....I won't mention the house,but it is not one of the big buyers or sellers of NOT...More people are aware of the ROF and NOT now, but quite evident the word has not reached everyone.......Regards & GLTA.....R R

tau
Mar 01, 2010 08:54PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply