HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Nickel still holding above $10/lb. (slightly...)

posted on Mar 05, 2010 01:26PM

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/nickel.html

Paste the shortcut to Kitco's Nickel chart if you like to see that Nickel is still above $10/lb., at $10.04 when I last checked...

Let's hope that Nickel can hold it's value at or very near this level (higher would be just a HUGE bonus :-} ) so we can get a bit better valuation when this updated 43-101 comes out...

So, anyone know when our updated 43-101 is coming??? The last I heard was that it was due out "first quarter" of 2010... in MY calculations, that would typically mean by the end of March, or 26 days from now...

Now, I'm not holding my breath, as these things take time, but it sure would be nice to see Management holding true to it's word and getting these things done in the timelines that "they" themselves set... That would just help Wes' credibility, in MY opinion...

Now, if we could just get some information out of AT 12..... I just have a sneaky suspicion that there is something really good there. Sure wish I had a relative up there last year (when they were actually drilling, that is :-{ ) who could tell a little birdie who could tell a bigger birdie who just might give a little chirp as to what is going on.............

All in good time. I have sold some of my "non-core" holdings of Noront to get into some very good moving other plays (thanks Larry and Joe, you know who you are...) so I would suspect that with my track record of trading, Noront should do at least a triple here very shortly because I am out of it for a bit..... that's just the way things are when I trade so look for a really nice uptick shortly. You could almost "set your watch" by when I get in and out of a stock. I promise to let you all know when I buy back in so you can all sell and get your buy back in again at approximately a 35% discount within 2-3 weeks..... every cotton picken' time... :-( . That's OK though, because it does tend to go up at approximately the end of that timeframe too.

Core position still intact... ready for the uptick.

My little 13 year old girl set a new record in the indoor Boeing Track and Field meet this morning in the 300 meter race, very proud of her... beat her main competition (who is a very good friend of hers) by 3/10's of a second... GREAT RACE!!!

God Bless all Noront Shareholders.

Herb :-}

New Message
Please login to post a reply