HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Googleeye, or anyone who lives up near the ROF...

posted on Mar 05, 2010 01:42PM

Can anyone tell the forum how much longer that the ice is going to last on the lake to land the Hercules Aircraft to bring in the big loads??? Just a little concerned here that the deep drills may not make it into the Ring until next year at this time, at which point I will be very disappointed with the FN's for stalling exploration for a WHOLE YEAR!!!

I respect their peoples and opinions, but to stall deep drilling exploration for a full year??? To me, that is not acceptable. I suggest that the Martin Falls and Webequie get on with their negotiations already and resolve things up there... Delaying deep drilling up there by a year will help NOBODY in the long run. That is MY opinion, and I will not change it.

So Wes... get on your horse and get yourself going already. The ice will be melting shortly, and it's time to get drilling deep... I would really like to see this area mining BEFORE it is time to leave any and all wealth to my child... and I'm only 46!!!!!

Let's "get er done", as I have heard someone else here say.....

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply