HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Orange Flash, I would most heartly like to take that offer but the odds are very slim that I could deliver this year. Of note is my investing strategy.

I believe in dabbling with a small portion. That means a small portion is traded on a daily or weekly basis and would certainly be sold by 3$.
Then the remaining 90% would be divided into three or probably four blocks and first block sold near 5$.
Next between 5 and 10$, another between 10 and 15 and final above 15. Should an offer fail at what ever level I would buy back as the price for each block dropped to the price of the lower priced block.
I never trust to wait with all to the last minute for fear of missing the boat should an offer be withdrawn prematurely.
I believe in being guaranteed a smaller profit than risking getting nothing because I got too greedy by holding all.
Investing is too private a matter and one person's strategy rarely suits another's.

A Guru am not. Good luck on your own. You will likely do better than me. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply