HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

What we've been waiting for.......WOW.....

posted on Mar 09, 2010 04:52PM

I really dont get it.....i really dont get it......

Friday we close at $1.57. Since Friday we have AT12 news and the tripling of our deposit and a difference of ironically a nickel. 0.05 cents is the difference in close from $1.57 to today after 2 HUGE NR's that we've all been waiting for!!!!

What's left? Noront Resources can discover another planet thats made of solid GOLD and I'm sure we wouldnt move much in price, we'd probably fall in price knowing this stock's price and manipulation or whatever you want to call it.

All the talk about AT12 and tripling of resource, and all we get is a nickel - GO FIGURE!!!

Frustrated is an understatement, I guess we have to wait, as we know what we have is AMAZINGLY undervalued and CHEAP.

It's like someone selling a BMW top of the line at an auction for $10K - any takers?

Its amazing what we have and how cheap we can be bought for - and thats almost very scary too. Its quite possible that tomorrow we wake up and an offer is on the table for us, maybe lets say at $4/share - it looks attractive at first as its more than double what we are now - but really, is $4 per share enough for this company and its resource - NOT a snowballs chance in hell it is, but something tells me this is whats going to happen, keep the price low, buy out for cheap, and make some back room deals. All for the price of a nickel

Peace and LOng on NOT........what choice do I have right now? :/

TM26

New Message
Please login to post a reply