HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront needs a pimp

posted on Mar 10, 2010 12:56PM

How could a pimp benefit?

Noront would be better protected by undesireable customers (hedgefunds)

Pimp guards the physical and material security of Noront while she is on the job.

In exchange the pimp gets a cut .

Basically pimp serves the function of bringing two voluntary parties together to a transaction at a lesser cost than they would have without him. Could help with the First Nations by way of more experience and better contacts.
Objective Perspective: Let’s have an objective perspective of what really is pimping. Pimping is merely a brokering of a voluntary trade between to parties. Pimping to prostitution is, what a real estate agent is to a house sale, what an arbitrator is to two conflicting parties, what a stock broker is to stock market.
If you have ever brought two people together for a sale between them, you have been involved in pimping. If you are involved in real estate business, you are pimping for a house. If you have been involved in stock market, medical representation, legal arbitration, you have been pimping from an objective perspective.

I was at the Noront gala yesterday. I had a chance to meet with Wes Hanson. He mentioned that Eagle one is worth 7 billion dollars and is OPEN TO STRIKE AND DEPTH. We already know this. We know the cash value at the bank. We know there is a blockade...yet interestingly enough the "other Rof stocks" are not seeing this aggressive price battering. I am getting increasinly annoyed at the games.

I say bring on the PIMP (Xstrata, BHP, RIO, VALE). Your 10% buy in and pimping prowress would be welcomed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply