HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT, EAG and Windfall

posted on Mar 10, 2010 04:29PM

I originally got into NOT because of the GOLD at Windfall.....Didn't even know what Chromite was...IMO, Wes and the new BOD have made two errors in judgement since they have taken over...The first was to put Windfall on "care and maintenance" and eventually sell it to EAG...I believe Murgor is also involved with Windfall and even it was up 20% today..Second was the takeover of FWR...You can put any kind of spin on the outcome that you want...That it brought CLF out of the bushes or that a spotlight was put on the ROF....But in the end, the attempt by NOT was not successful....I don.t know what needs to be done to get NOT moving in a positive direction...I hope Wes and the BOD has a plan that will enable shareholders to eventually reap their rewards...Meanwhile we are all left twisting in the wind..BTW ,since 2007 I have been accumalating more shares of NOT and hope that I have not made an error in judgement..Not meant as a bash just a vent after today's proceedings....Regards & GLTA...R R

New Message
Please login to post a reply