HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Mar 10 PDAC Presentation. JJJ Gold revealed......!!!!! -Assays TBA

Speaking to the Geologist at PDAC today - she did mention that there were TONS AND TONS of cores from JJJ that were sent to the labs to get assayed. They are old cores that were drilled a while back, but not knowing that they were of value they were not assayed - this is as far as I understood it.

So basically, we are waiting for JJJ assays and there are A GREAT NUMBER of them waiting to come back, LOTS OF RESULTS are on the horizon. I think with some good GOLD results we can chug up this SP mountain. Seems like GOLD is what moves SP these days (see EAG.V). If JJJ has hit some impressive GOLD, watch out, cuz we'll fly - that Im certain of.

As an aside, there was a sweet rock a few booths down from NOT's. The geologist told me to take a look at it, I believe it was something like 10,000 g/t of AU, some sick results. Now imagine we pull out rocks like that from JJJ - LOL, maybe then we wont go down in price after a news release.....Good to dream isnt it? :)

Peace

New Message
Please login to post a reply