HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

How much downside?

posted on Mar 11, 2010 06:03PM

As pointed out already, taking into consideration our cash position and various securities and such....along with our other properties, the 43-101 on the chrome and such.....there can't be much down side left.

With regards to why the stock is being held down....my bet is on stock options, rather than some buyout. Perhaps a buyout after the stock options....but, stock options first...buyout (or sell out) second.

Some other thoughts...ideas

A while back there was some chatter with regards to Canada Chrome looking into the possibiliy of a flow through for deveopment of the rail line....trying to get such development to qualify for a flow through. Now, we have this situation where NOT has raised money through a flow through....but, can't spend it on drilling due to the native blockade. Perhaps the government makes an exception here...due to the blockade.... and allows NOT to spend on other development and still qualify .......and perhaps that opens the door for the flow through on the financing for the rail line.

Another thing.....we have this 43-101 on some chrome....just an initial resource estimate....much potential to expand on this; but do we dare spend more money not knowing what will or will not be negociated. The final decisions with regards to roads and rail lines and such will have an enormous impact on which chrome deposit makes the most sence to develop. At the current time, seems many are assuming it will be Cliff's chrome. Big daddy is looking quite well and the latest drill results from the PRB/NOT JV look very nice. NOT seems to be taking the position that their plan leaves less of a footprint compared to Cliffs idea to open pit mine. This is likely the big fight behind the scenes because if Cliffs gets the go ahead, what value does that leave for NOT's chrome? The only way to solve this once and for all is for one company to take control over all the chrome in the area.

Give Cliffs all the chrome in exchange for all the NI/CU deposits....seems AT-12 may run onto some of their property....and I don't think they gave that bull's eye target much of a chance as well.

Regardless....the stock price is nowhere near where it should be....I too have quite a bit tied up in NOT, but at these prices I'm buying more.....and if it goes down more, that just makes it a better buy yet....not much downside now....and I feel pretty good about that.

Mar 11, 2010 06:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply