HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Strangely enough.....

posted on Mar 12, 2010 09:04AM

one might consider that CLF isn't so much in the driver's seat as they might have you believe. (Wouldn't it be nice if for once some Canadians realized that they have the resources to develop themselves instead of giving everything away to foreign interests... yes including the US. That's so much of Canadian business tactics, sell fast and make a quick buck, no vision for the future. An now back to my story. But wait, maybe we have a BOD with this vision... maybe. The BOD that's been taking all of the slamming may well turn this into a Canadian venture and mine brought to fruition.... but back to the story.) Ah yes.... CLF. It has been pointed out on more than one occasion that there is clearly more Cr than the market can absorb by the bucket load..... er rather ship load. Any number of other land packages including NOT's could turn up enough Cr to put CLF on bargain basement prices or worse. NOT and others could, while mining NI, Cu and on and on.... flood the market with Cr and drive the price down making it difficult for CLF to justify the operation.... that's providing that Cr is all that CLF is really interested in..... if that's what you believe. Here we have a gov't yelling from the roof tops about Cr and how it's going to save the north and the economy. Do they know what they are talking about and do they understand the economics of Cr when so many of us have been trying to get a handle on how this stuff works in the market place? Or is this just something for the gov't to jump on to try and bolster their image? Any private talks between CLF and the gov't? Knowing what we know about the quirky way in which Cr is treated in the mineral world it would seem that this whole affair still has some pretty foggy areas about who's playing which games and for what.

I'm of the opinion that when people scream loudly about one thing they're thinking/planning another.

Mar 12, 2010 10:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply