HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Noront and EAG

posted on Mar 17, 2010 06:37PM

It's as though people think my negative statements on EAG's finds reflect my feelings towards Noront. Not at all. In fact I think Noront is about to be bought out. Yes bought out. Sadly I don't think for anymore than $5 bucks a share but probably closer to $3.50. Don't shoot me for my thoughts. As for EAG Nemis is up to his old garbage. Hitting a gazillion oz over .000000001 meters and averaging it out over 30 meters to give the appearance of continuity. I don't give a sh*t if you don't want to hear it , it is what it is and it happens all the time on the venture. Go back and look at the intercepts and ask yourself if there was really solid mineralization for the entire hole or was it one small high grade block that brought the rest with it? I'm sure EAG will PP. I don't think this has any bearing on Noront itself as windfall has been priced in or priced out long ago, take your pick. Noront is presently low key for good reason. Good night.

New Message
Please login to post a reply