HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Bushmills, you started it...

posted on Mar 18, 2010 03:54PM

Busmills, you wrote:

share structure

posted on Mar 18, 10 12:25PM

Shareholding

Management 2%
Institutional 55%
Retail 43%

from the Not web site……”

I betcha 5 bucks, the above 43% is way more than the combined percentage held by the two largest institutional holders in NORONT.

When it comes to initiate and support important business issues, their advantage over us is that they are organized and can deliver their votes in blocks.

Over the years I was reading on this Forum constant handwringing and whining about how powerless we are, helpless, all at the mercy of faceless directors, hedge-fund jockeys, impotent regulators, lax courts, ignored by the press, etc.,etc.

Yes, in a way we are, by our consent, due to lack of DD, lethargy, and inertia.

Let’s do something about it:

TURN THAT 43% INTO A FORCE TO BE RECONED WITH!

Get organized and form a properly constituted and registered Shareholders Association, run by our own elected leaders, (Similar to a homeowners’ association – same idea, different property).

We can do it for NORONT. Preferably well before the next AGM.

Many examples exist for such Associations, especially in Europe.

Just as an afterthought: We should rather refer to ourselves as (minority) shareholders. In semantics the association of ideas is important. The word “shareholder” conjures in the reader’s mind the Corporations Act, the word “retail” the marketplace.

Which one of the above would you prefer to remind those individuals having fiduciary responsibilities for running your company? I leave the choice to you.

I am looking forward your comments.

Best regards,

durban1

Mar 18, 2010 04:37PM
Mar 18, 2010 04:55PM
Mar 18, 2010 06:19PM
Mar 18, 2010 06:34PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply