HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

lets discuss shareholder value

posted on Mar 18, 2010 05:07PM

I've thought long and hard about writing this as I know it may prompt some enthusiasts to start talking the bash word etc , but I strongly believe that a discussion on this topic is long overdue. It's my opinion that shareholder value or ROI looks like an area of the CEO job qualifications that all of the current BOD seems to have forgot. At least as far as this retail investor is concerned.

I've been around penny stox for way longer than I care to remember and, with all due respect to the Geologists in the crowd, very few if any of them know how to promote junior mining companies to the financial sector. Sure they can describe the ore bodies and analyse assay results till the cows come home, all very worthwhile and interesting but it takes more than that to move a junior , create value for the investor and sell it to a major for a reasonable price. Most folks on this Board like to refer or compare this find to Voisey Bay, but the one defining factor at Voisey bay, after the Geo's made the discovery, was without question Robert Freidland. It was Freidland that promoted the company to the majors and it was his work with his BOD's that got the stock to skyrocket and return one of the greatest shareholder values investors have seen.

I would respectfully suggest that Noront needs a Freidland at the helm. I do not know Wes, he is a very knowledgeable Geo but IMO he hasn't proved he has the capability of promoting this stock or moving the price. Sure I've listened to the issues as to why the SP is treading water, first we had the down market, then there is the FN's then we have the Ont Gov, Cliffs and the list goes on and on. Bottom line for me as a small investor is where is the stock going, how quickly can it get there and at what price can I pull the trigger and realise a decent ROI. Now I understand at the ROF we have without question one of the largest ore bodies in recent history, my concern is that without a "Freidland" Noront may get sold off for far less than most of us expect it is worth and that there may be little in the way of true shareholder value. If we are starting from a base of $1.40 and looking to sell off to a major $5 might look pretty good and if a major thinks he can acquire 66% of NOT for that price they will make a move. Unfortunately if that was to happen then the retail shareholders will have been sold down the river one more time, the only problem we have is the SP we need someone to promote this company the way Freidland did then we may have a fighting chance for some decent shareholder value when that major does come calling.

Sorry for the rant but it had to be said

GLTA

Joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply