HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Do we really need that "ice air strip"???

posted on Mar 19, 2010 09:43AM

I don't think that the air strip was the main issue for Noront... They could have sent in the big drills anytime they wanted to by using one of those sky cranes that were shown on this forum...

I think that the issue was more out of respect for the First Nations and their "position" in regards to their "traditional lands"... It looks more and more like Wes IS planning to take this to the mining stage... If all he wanted was to make a quick "good buck", then why would he care about the blockade issue? My understanding was that they were on pretty good terms with the FN's so is it Noront that was the instigating factor in this blockade??? I'm "guessing" no.

So, why not just fly in the choppers and move the drills... hmmmmmmmm.

So, now what? Now, I think that Wes will get to work and move these drills in simply because there is no blockade in place that needs to be respected anymore. Today? Tomorrow??? I don't know. There probably won't be any news release on it either... Noront is in the stage of proving up their goods, not so much "exploring" for them. At this stage, not every little piece of positive news needs to be reported to bolster the share price, because there is no reason to "have to bolster" your share price. Time will tell, of course.

Oh, and I seriously doubt that Wes would let some major swoop in and take his company away from him without a fight, or some pretty good numbers in the offer. I really believe that Wes would like to take this to production. I am getting that feeling more and more... which means...

Patience. For all of us who would like our return NOW, I fear it may be a year or 3 away. Sad, but in the end, it will all work out, I'm thinking. Rome wasn't built in a day, and neither will the Ring of Fire.

Now, put one of those drills into a couple of hundred meters of nickel down around 2000 meters with lots of platinum and high grades and all bets would be off. But, think about the chances of hitting something with a 3 inch hole that lies 2 kilometers away, or more... I know that the science of drilling is getting better and better, but it still sounds like a daunting task, so kudos to our drillers. I hope we have some good ones to man those deep drills.

God Bless all Noront Investors.

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply