HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you.

posted on Mar 24, 2010 08:50PM

Thank you so much for the kind words. They were very appreciated.

I bet if we did a survey we would find the following similar patterns among our Noront Shareholders here.

We have spoken in great depth about Noront resources to friends, family, and others we care about. We have encouraged them to buy the stock. We have even bought shares for ones we love as gifts. They phone us, email us regularly with comments like,
"I thought you said this was a good stock; when is it going to go up? What's wrong with it?This is the worst performing stock in my portfolio." WE let out a sigh because we just don't know where to begin to explain it all.

We think daily about Noront Resources. We have gotten to the point where we speak about Noront to strangers willing to listen.

We carry around a map of the ROF. We point out the orange part(Noront's land) to everyone willing to look. Our map is worn from the usage.

We remember a stock from our past that ...got away. Mine was RIM. One of my clients who invested in Noront due to my encouragement, also had the RIM lesson. I was told about RIM 16 years ago and never bought the stock. My client bought the stock in the baby years and made a tiny bit of money. He mentioned to me the volitility was fierce in those days. He got shaken out. He looks at it today and sighs.

We have had many Noront investors share some details of their specific stock(s) that got away. Similiar stock behavior was exhibited. The stocks were volitile and required stomachs like raccoons or the stocks did not move and created a frustrating fatigue and were thereby tossed away. The really good ones it seems were never kind. The money did not come easily.

We are intrigued and excited by Noront Resources because we know what we are holding, we know the pattern from previous experience. The deal is real. Our shares are wanted but for as little as possible because those out there know the deal is real. Even our government has spoken.

Cheers everyone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply