HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

big bang theory

posted on Mar 28, 2010 09:37PM

first of all lets be honest here i did not buy into noront and the other players in the rof to hold the stocks for a long time looking for a steady return. i will be the first to admit i expect a short term triple digit return on my money. the risk in investing in this sector is too great to be looking for long term steady growth. i would invest my money in a good bank stock if that was my goal. i missed the sp increase the first time because i didnt have the b*lls to invest at 80 cents way back before it shot up to 7 dollars. i have since invested heavily in noront and probe and held patiently. perhaps i should have traded more but i believe in the big bang theory. look at the rof and see the known facts.

1) a resource that has tripled and continues to grow

2) huge drilling plans coming back on line

3)the first nations situation going in a positive direction

4) many companies that have had 2 months of downtime to study the data to determine where to drill

5) a semi-major in cliffs validate our resource value by buying into the area

6) the provincial government recognizing the potential of the area and commiting money for infrastructure

7) the story is getting out to the rest of the world

8) the majors have this area on the radar

9) the commodity prices climbing

so in my opinion we have all the ingredients in place for a massive sp increase in noront probe and others. the reason i have held on for this long is because i believe in the big bang theory and when, not if, this area takes off i dont want to be on the sideline. I dont think anyone can foresee when this will happen. it could be tomorrow so i would rather be in heavily than miss the big bang by being on the sideline. i cant say i am patiently waiting because it has been frustrating but i am sure this area is ready to explode very soon. there are so many good things happening right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply