HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Mar 29, 2010 10:29AM

What we have in the ground ( I valued Eagle Nest's ALONE at $38 from info of March 9) does have an impact on the price, however that is far away in the future.

Immediate issues such as the native blockade or market conditions easily trump that
influence. Once they take effect it is not easy to wipe the slate clean, i.e. some of the latter psychology remains and requires a profound news event to break/eliminate it.
Hence some here are constantly looking for some near earth shattering event to propel us sky high.

Note that the above $38 is in-ground and only for Eagle's Nest. To get it above ground and processed, i.e. marketable then we lose about half of that value resulting in $19. Bring it from the future into today means a heavy devaluation. I use only 5% while some quote 10% of In-Ground. That means from ME 5% of $38 = $1.90 and add to that all the other asset values ( At least chromite =$0.25, JJJ =$0.15, Vanadium =$0.10?, claims = ?) and it becomes somewhere in the high 2$ range.

On top of that you have the 'Blue Sky' potential which at present is negated by economy's malaise.I am also not factoring in any buy out price appreciation.

This is my attempt to reason out our current share price influences. Many of you may not like it, I do not either, but we have to live with it until that earth shattering event occurs and buyers flock in.

There is no mistake in my Edgy label, I am hanging by my finger nails from a cliff edge and am nervous as much as anyone here, but am also Very hopefull.

Cheers, Ed G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply