HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Noront needs to put out a news release stating they are drilling,where,with how many drills, and what they expectations are.This will move the SP until significant news comes."

I don't agree. The increase in communication would be nice but I don't think the MM's will let it go until they have to or intend to. A progress report won't light any fires in the Ring unless they include things like 6% NI. Then they won't be able to hold it down. We'll see what Wes has to say tomorrow but frankly all I think he will speak on is the blockade finish and that they still have negotiations and work to do but they currently are back at work. I think that's all it will be much to our chagrin. For some reason NOT really doesn't want to give us anything unless it can't do anything to the sp. Wouldn't it have been a good idea to release the resource estimate after the blockade instead of during it? It wouldn't have been much longer to wait and we likely would have gotten some bang for the buck...... but no, they had to put it out there under the worst of times. I'm beginning to think our PR person either isn't that affective or she's doing exactly what the company wants. I mean, c'mon, how do you think the masses would respond to the best piece of news we've had in a long while given that the FN were rising up? A no brainer. Some day, maybe, we might have an inkling as to why we've gone through all of this. And today, what was that? Sp climbs and the usual culprits bat it back down. Perhaps there will be news tomorrow but the opposition sure doesn't want us to think so.... and for what reason?

New Message
Please login to post a reply