HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm just as interested as Iam and his question was a good one. JJ said 5 drills drilling and so did the NR this morning. So what about the two new deep drilling rigs? The NR said they were flying in the second and as I understood the NR, the first was being assembled. So by my reasoning, they are not drilling yet. When they do, my question is woill that make 7?

JJ is a busy person and perhaps a lot more busy with all this extra rush to organize and get back to work. If I'm wrong about these drills, then I'm wrong, but we all should cut her a little slack. This is a very busy period. Once things get back to a more normal pace, I'd still like some clarification on the drills working.

In the past few weeks we have had more publicity than we did in a normal year. The news is reaching onto Main Street Canada and that is what we have needed. I'm hopeful $1.60 will hold as more buy into the story. There were truckloads of shares bought between $1.30's to the $1.50's just for this run and they will most likely find their way to these new investors. The Toronto Star had a 3 page lay-out and today the Globe had to match them with a story of their own. We are making our way to page 1. Now just be happy and rejoice a little bit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply