HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I'm not sure if management is intentionally trying to keep this company under the radar, but rather, I beleive they are taking a "realistic approach" to value. Nothing worse than touting a great company only to have it fall flat on its face. I know many of them that have taken the values to great hieghts, only to have its share price reduced to pennies as a direct result of under acheivement. KXl comes to mind, CXX is another. This strategy is realisitic, and lends credibility to the board. It also confirms, at least to me , that their intentions are to bring this company to production.

Actually I like the share price where it is. Is the market willing to pay more for what is proven at this point? The market say no, right now..... As Noront builds on its resources, the share price will grow incrementally in direct proportion to its ability to generate future cash and value. Keep in mind we are only at the beginning. Lots of money to be made by all types of Investors.

IMO, the crucial tipping point will be the railroad. We know its coming, we know what it costs etc.....But when the shovel hits the ground after all the nesessary assessments, I firmly beleive things will heat up like never before....

The ROF, will be either a great area or a flop.....much depends on the patience of each company and their ability to bring value through prudent management and realistic expectations, cooperation and addressing the needs of the many interested parties.

The turtle always wins the race! have a great week......Fast

New Message
Please login to post a reply