HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

No Jacki you have not missed the answer because there was no direct answer provided yet.

Crazytrade implied the question and I, following him, brought it to the attention of the forum yesterday.

The bottom line and assumptions on my part:

Five drills are working right now. All are the original smaller ones. Four at Eagle's, one at AT12. Two 2000 meter (deeper) ones are being brought in, one presently being assembled. Both of these are going to be used at Eagle's Nest.

Your implication is - Are there going to be as many as 6 drilling Eagle?
I suspect not.
From news release they plan two big ones to extend Eagle to depth and I presume three smaller ones for in-fill of Eagle's Nest.
One of the smaller is already at AT 12.
With the two big ones in play it seems that the company has not made a decision on what to do with some of the smaller ones OR more likely not thought it necessary to inform us as to what they are doing with all of the remaining ones.

New Message
Please login to post a reply