HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"They know they are in a real battle up at the ROF. They feel that they are the leaders of the pack with a two year lead. And they want to be in a real position of power when negotiations with the Province of Ontario and the First Nations begin."

Good points I think... and to add to that, No one really knows what sorts of issues will arise as negotiations for a growing number of interests begin to take place. Will there be competition between CLF and NOT for our gov't favour on yet to be known issues? Will our gov't footsie with the big boys from the US as is so often the case at the corporate level, or will NOT demonstrate a strength and vision that is engaging enough to rally the gov't and the FN in behind them?.... perhaps to our greater (Canadian) advantage. I detect the faint odour of SH's beginning to look forward to a deal..... any deal as they have become fatigued. Perhaps our BOD has more moxy than many of us and are truly interested in seeing this through to the max. Then all of our negativity vented towards them in the past (some of it mine) will have been unwarranted. In the mean time we wait to endure the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune ( that's for you Snug), and hopefully a very outrageous fortune for one and all.... or should I say Sum 4 All.

New Message
Please login to post a reply