HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"I don't expect this to stay tooooo long on this sight as there seems to be "pushers" that don't want any derogatory remarks about the bored, as they consider the remarks as "bashing"???

They seem to relish deleting remarks BUT do not have shutzpah to tell us why or the reason by way of personal messages?????"

Firstly, real bashers don't warrant an explanation. For others who come on and rant with disrespectful tone, without thought for who they may be maligning, whose first thought was their own concern on a shared site.... they might expect that they won't be treated with chutzpah, but perhaps with the same disregard they show to others, particularly if the behaviour is habitual.

A good number of people seem to think they have rights that don't exist. It's almost as if they think they should be able to micro-manage. Some things certainly would be nice as we might envision, but I don't know why some think that their personal interest should be met when a board acts for the entire body of investors, not all of whom feel the same as the "plaintiff". If I were working for a client who kept calling up and asking me this and that and telling me what I should do when I was hired to do the job because of my qualifications in the first place... I might have to have words with that person. The mixed feelings resulting from the volatile NOT past are still there and when things don't seem to be going to expectatons those old bug-a boos resurface like a bad addiction. It will be nice when serious cash hits this stock and then people can move on to another stock and continue to grumble there..... and I'll find some places to do a little of my own grumblng too when yet again.... life isn't perfect.

New Message
Please login to post a reply