HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Joe, our lawyers are already having fits because we chose to go beyond the traditional "no comment other than to say we will defend ourselves vigorously" line. If we start responding to individual messages, they may cut the power to my home :-)

Nonetheless, I had to respond to your message. Thank-you so much for these words. Messages like this - and from others - just serve to drive home the point that we've built this community to truly strengthen each other. It goes beyond dollars. We fight the big guys together, we cry for our families together and we've even argued with each other at times.

Yet, we stay together. I am extremely proud of all of you for breathing life into a platform that stands for something more. It's the legacy I've always dreamed of. Thank-you.

Happy Easter.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply