HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

NOT needed to clear $1.86 on close Monday for bullish trend to continue,,,didn't, closed at $1.85, so will consolidate to approx $1.75 for 3-4 days,,,not my call but Dennis aka Trading Chief,,,see his chart explaining this at NOT board on TC, Mon Apr 5, 12:01pm,,,

most of good stuff on TC is in Chiefchat, a live realtime chat where members post buys/sells/charts/headsups/and can joke around etc in real time,,,the boards for posting(similar to agoracom) hold just a smidgeon of what is discussed by members on Chiefchat,,,I mention this because I frequently hear that TC's stock boards only have a few posts per day, true, the real stuff is on Chiefchat,,,and when NOT is in play, there's no better place to be for relevant charts/info suggesting where SP is going and why,,,imho of course, lol,,,

Shakey

New Message
Please login to post a reply