HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

That is an Excellent suggestion Tranquille, Alas...

... it would require almost 100% participation from the retailers to succeed. The likelyhood of that is next to nil.

For those new to trading and all that it implies:

Unless you hold personal possession of your shares, they are held by brokers for you.
These brokers 'borrow' your shares for the purposes of doing their dirty tricks on the market - example selling them for a short period until you need them. This goes under the soft and very polite label of 'Short Selling', i.e. selling what they do not own.

Placing all your shares for sale, all be it at a high price, tends to limit their use of your shares because they risk having to cover at a muuch higher price should you sell or want to take possession of your shares at a time when they lent them out.

If I were to offer my shares for sale under such circumstances I would order my hold;
10% at 5$,
20% at 7$,
30% at 10$,
remaining 50 % at 15$.
This is with the current share price in the 1.80 region. Should the Sp increase to say about 3$, I would quickly raise the above prices by about 2$.

Mind you I trade a small amount on an almost daily basis so the above prices do not apply to these short term trades.

I wish we could and would act as a solid wall to the large institutional trade.

New Message
Please login to post a reply