HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I suspect the MMs will be slow boiling some frogs over the next while. 1.85, 1.83, 1.81, 1.78. Are you seeing a pattern here? How many times have we been here? If the MMs know there is going to be a good deal of time before the next NR, they then have lots of time on their hands to do some fancy finger work at the computer. I see lots of volume on the bids but funny how the sp has drifted down. Perhaps all of those bids aren't real, which could mean some are slowly moving some shares out as the sp begins to move lower while making it look like there is demand when for the moment it has cooled. It's easy to pile up the bids and make it look like there is interest when the asks, believing this is the case, hold onto their shares waiting for the bids who don't really want to buy anyway.... they are decoys. This is simply a theory and NOT could take off tomorrow with good news, I just don't think that is what the company is up to....bringing out good news. I sold some today holding the above theory to be what will pan out, but if it doesn't I still hold shares for any gains that might take place. Tomorrow is Friday, I wonder what will happen..... after hours N.R.?..... nothing? We pays our money and takes our chances.

New Message
Please login to post a reply