HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

ORGANIZED INTERESTS

posted on Apr 08, 2010 05:49PM

I read the " Canadian Gold Stocks" which appears on the JS Mineset site and I can't help but think of Noront. Negative spin??HOW MUCH NEGATIVE SPIN HAVE WE SEEN LATELY!! Yes, I capitalized this part because I am shouting. We have seen NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE SPIN(shouting again.) I am so happy there are SO MANY OUT THERE (THANK YOU MEDIA FOR HELPING) to set me straight on my investment (heavy sarcasm).Well, the more accelerated the negative spin is the better I start to feel. You want my shares. I hear it loud and clear.

It keeps bringing to mind the very helpful investing info that the GLOBE and MAIL published April 19, 1995 on Diamond Fields (Voisey Bay)

"it's not investing, it's gambling pure and simple. You might as well roll the dice"

"I can't see a lot of upside. I'd say take your profits, you may have the opportunity to get back in at a lower price."

HEY GLOBE AND MAIL I wonder how many took your crappy advice.!!@@$$%% and sold Diamond Fields a stock of a lifetime or didn't invest based on your misinformed bull.

Please read below the Canadian Gold stocks and replace with Noront. The shoe fits.

Below this article I have pasted some of my favorite recent media bashes. When was the last time you heard something positive written about Noront. What a caring media we have to look out for us and our investment.. I think with sarcasm.

Canadian Gold Stocks (modification by Babjak1 in Brackets)
CIGA Eric

The gold shares(NORONT RESOURCES) stand on the cusp of a major breakout. Gold shares (NORONT)lemmings over cliff.

The Canadian gold stocks technical setup produce a similar conclusion. This formation implies at least a double in price after the breakout.

Organized interests want your quality (NORONT SHARES) gold shares and will herd you like lemmings over the cliff to acquire them. This tactic will only intensify as a breakout approaches.

Negative spin and disinformation in its various forms (en masse downgrades - quietly followed by upgrades and negative articles on gold shares with solid management, valuable reserves, and excellent financing) are no accident. Organized interests want your quality(NORONT SHARES) gold shares and will herd you like lemmings over the cliff to acquire them. You must stand strong with your (NORONT)gold and quality (NORONT)gold shares. Ignore the spin. The (STOCK NORONT)gold shares stand on the cusp of a major breakout. Three taps and out is nearly complete.

Below is just a sampling of organized interests at work

Karen Mazurkewich, Financial Post Magazine Published: Tuesday, April 06, 2010

"While environmental assessment plans are onerous, the single most important regulatory issue facing the Canadian mining industry today is the relationship between the mining community and First Nations. That, more than anything, is driving away investment, according to Warren Irwin, president and chief investment officer of Toronto's Rosseau Asset Management. An early investor

in Noront Resources Ltd.'s Eagle One mine in the James Bay Lowlands, Irwin says he's put no new investment dollars to work in the province lately because the battles with First Nation groups are creating a climate of uncertainty. "Ontario thinks of itself as a stable world-class mining jurisdiction, but the reality outside is that it can get pretty lawless for exploration companies, and the government has been turning a blind eye to it," says Irwin. "As a direct result of the uncertainty in investing in mining in Ontario we have been forced to go to other jurisdictions for investments."

Terence Corcoran, National Post Published: Tuesday, April 06, 2010
"Will Ontario, or any part of Canada, ever see such mining-sector productivity and wealth creation again? The test will be the Ring of Fire.....

Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty has adopted Ring of Fire as a personal project. His government describes it as "the most promising mining opportunity in Canada in a century." A century is a long time in mining history. This is 2010, not 1910. The Ring of Fire is in many ways as inaccessible from Thunder Bay as Kirkland Lake once seemed from Toronto. But Kirkland Lake was producing gold within a few years of discovery. First Nations political power was negligible, the Wildlands League non-existent, and the role of government handouts and political interference was limited and unwanted. They found gold in Kirkland Lake in 1906 and were mining by 1913 -- even though there were no roads to Kirkland Lake, just a rail line that passed through.

Today, the highway to Virginiatown and the old Kerr Addison mine passes through vast tracks of slag -- almost a century's worth of waste produced by the gold smelting process. In 1967, you could still see the slag from the road. Today, it's all overgrown with trees and brush; even the mine shaft is gone, as if it had never existed. In today's political environment, The Ring of Fire may never exist either

RING OF FIRE EXPOSED, by Pinnacle Digest, April 4, 2010

"Noront either has to be bought out by a major, raise the money themselves or attract a massive private investor to fund a long term multi-billion dollar operation. It is our belief that mines and deposits closer to roads and significant infrastructure have a higher chance of being financed. In many cases, less risky projects are more likely to be brought on to production. "
New Message
Please login to post a reply