HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: if 2 distinct entities forming as suggested in last post then

Might as well sell now, eh, rapidrob? ;-)

Yeah, it's too bad that Noront just has the largest staked claims in the RoF, and the best-explored, valuable and proven resources, too. Nothing for a major to be interested in there... move on, move on, nothing to see here, folks. Just enough nickel at the top of Eagle's nest to fund exploration. The copper, platinum, palladium, gold, and chromite is gravy. As is the rest of Eagles Nest's nickel.

Noront cannot be hemmed-in. The Canadian government has no interest in *not* developing these claims, and has a significant interest in slapping the smile off the face of any corporate entity that tried to do so.

Without the help of a major, Noront cannot compete directly with Cliffs. I don't believe that this was ever their intent. I still believe that Noront intentionally smoked Cliffs out by making their play for FWR, and it really got the RoF on everyone's radar. Noront is doing what they should be doing, drilling their targets, developing new targets, spending their capital on exploration, NI-43-101 reports, and doing feasability studies for the MINE.

GLTA Noront Longs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply