HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

patterns

posted on Apr 14, 2010 07:26PM

I have been looking at last June 2009 recently.

Noront was drilling at double eagle.

June 1, 2009 the stock closed at .74 cents.

Then it started doing the slow drip downwards a nice aggravating one penny down daily while the market was up just to add to the frustration scale.

June 10th came and the volume was triple. Noront tried to go up a mere penny but someone grabbed it by the ankles and pulled it down 7 whole cents. It went from 70 cents to a low of 63 cents and closed at 64 cents.

It just kept dripping downward.

june 18 came and the poor little Noront stock opened up on penny lower than the previous day's close. The volume was double the normal volume that day. It actually went up 5 cents but very sadly closed at the morning's low open of sigh...down a penny. Seemed of high importance to take the wind out of its sails. Something was definitely creating the wind, though.

Then June 24, 25,26 came and the volume was high but the stock would do the aggravating up 3 pennies one day and down 2 pennies the next day and then up one penny. You could just feel the nice tight leash everytime it tried to advance.

Kind of like now.

So, June 29, 2009 we get some excellent news about hole 49 and stock does nothing.

June 30 we get news of the stock options at 62 cents.

I expect the news of stock options at any time now. I have watched the stock try to pick up steam on April 5 and April 9 of this year only to see the "leash" come out.

This Monday as a matter of fact the stock was up considerably in premarket. I think news leaked out over the weekend and the buyers were lined up only to have the "leash come out. I saw Sandfire selling like crazy starting at 9:30am to keep "order in the court."

Based on my comparission of the patterns in June of last year to what I have been seeing I believe stock options are coming and then the good news comes out. The steam just like last June has been suppressed with some efforts for some reason. Since stock options have not yet been granted for this year, I suspect it is for this reason.

I hope everyone has seen the latest Noront investor presentation and has paid special attention to the bar charts. My favorite the nickel and platinum and palladium bar chart. To have a grade of platinum-palladium second only to the Mensky Reef! Where do you see this being promoted in the media?? Perhaps, after the stock options.

Cheers everyone.

Apr 14, 2010 07:38PM
Apr 14, 2010 08:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply