HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Good find B-Jay. What i found interesting is that we are going from mosquito and blackfly infested swampland with no access, to just a challenging area and that we have the expertise in personnel that worked in areas of remote russia and the stans to easily deal with access."

A good point. This is the first time I've ever heard something remotely indicating that this should be considered doable and profitable. Is this a sign that the company is truly going to go on PR mode now. It was still a very stayed and conservative delivery. No sex appeal yet though the comment on the "stand alone" gold find grabs the attention somewhat. Looking forward to that. Perhaps we have heard the first bell to board the ship.... and the main reason for the attack on the sp. I believe that this is very oversold now. We'll see what transpires.

New Message
Please login to post a reply